- Name: Malissa
- Nicknames: Mali, Missy, Mit - which now only reminds me of Mitt Romney.
- Height: 5’3”. And a half. The half is important.
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Birthday: June 7th
- Favorite color(s): Blue and brown~
- Best school subject(s): English
- Mac or PC: PC
- Current shirt color: Uhm. Blue and brown. xD With a bird on it. c:
- Day or Night: Night night night
- Celebrity crush: All of them. Is that an acceptable response?
- Coffee or Tea: Both!
- Favorite Food: Shrimp Alfredo~ c:
CLICK HERE for more life, love, friendship and inspiring quotes!
1. State your name: Malissa
2. State the name that your parents almost named you. James. o.o They thought I was gonna be a boy all the way up until I was born.
3. Which of your relatives do you get along with the most? uhhhhhh. My sister?
4. What was your first job? Babysitting.
5. Did anything embarrassing happen this week? Nooope.
6. Do you miss your ex? No ex to miss.
7. White chocolate or dark chocolate? White~
8. Do people praise you for your looks? Not anywhere but on Tumblr on occasion? xD
9. What is your favorite color of clothing to wear? Darker colors. Black, blue, purple. Red too though.
10. How do you wear your makeup? I don’t.
11. What are some of your nicknames? Mali, Missy, Mit
12. How many bedrooms are in your house? Three.
13. How many bathrooms? Two. But one is currently destroyed
14. Do you have a job? No. :c
15. Do you have a car? Yesss.
16. Do you work out every week? Nope nope.
18. Have you ever kissed someone you never saw again? Nope.
19. Have you ever sung in front of a crowd? Yep~ c:
20. What kind of bathing suit do you wear? I haven’t gone swimming in like two years sooo. xD
21. Do you like your eyes? Yesh.
22. Do you think you are pretty? Am I conceited if I say yes? xD
23. Who was the last person you talked to in person? Amanda, I think.
24. How much money is in your account? $700?
25. Are you single? Yep.
26. Do you want kids? Pooossibly.
27. Tell me what your backpack looks like: It’s like four years old and black and white. But most the white got colored in with a blue sharpie during an assembly in high school.
28. What celebrity do you think is hot? All of them. xD uhh no I really can’t name just a few. xD
29. Last movie you saw in theaters: The Lorax?
30. Are you dating the same person you dated last year? Has dated no one ever.
31. Has someone you were dating ever cheated on you? No really
32. Have you ever cheated? No one ever.
33: Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’? No.
34: What do you like to do in your spare time? Tumblr. Procrastinate. Tell myself I should read. Procrastinate some more. End up back on tumblr.
- GEMINI (via inthestarswithcherries)
Many Gemini persons may be said to be double. One trait of character seems to contradict another trait—in other words, they have a dual nature in active operation. They want to travel, and they want to stay at home. They wish to study, and they wish to play. They are happy and unhappy, satisfied and dissatisfied at the same time. They are in love and not in love; warm and cold in one breath.
Paul Gauguin and Alois Hitler - Adolf Hitler’s father - and I share a birthday.
Wildflowers - Ron Pope
And I understand, all of the compromise it takes,
For you to let me breathe your air.
I don’t know much about the heavens.
Most constellations just seem like stars.
But I’ll open up my mind, and these two empty hands will keep you warm,
While I sing
June 7th: the birthday of the seduction.
Many people think that the colorful individuals born on June 7th live in a land of make-believe; in fact it is an inner world full of great ideas and potential. Their enchanting verve and style captivates people’s imagination and, more often than not, these seductive individuals are fashion icons or trendsetters.
- Maya Angelou, Still I Rise